SAIDJALILOVA DILNOZA DJAVDATOVNA
Professor of the Department of Obstetrics and gynecology №1 of TMA
1989-1995 – Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute
1995-2000 – Clinical residency at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology TashPMI
1989-1995 – student of the Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute
1995-2000 – clinical resident at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, TashPMI
2001-2001 junior research associate at central research laboratory of 2-TashStateMI.
2001-2002 senior laboratory assistant at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology №1 2-TashStateMI.
From 2002 to 2006 Assistant of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology TMA.
From 2006 to 2013 Senior Lecturer of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of the Medical and Medico-Prophylactic Faculties of the TMA.
Since 2013, currently working as an assistant professor of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology No.1 TMA.
Since 2018, currently working as an professor of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology No.1 TMA.
In 2003, the defense of the thesis for a candidate on the topic “Features of the disturbance of synthesis processes and decomposition of heme in anemia of pregnant women and the ways of its correction” by code 14.00.01-Obstetrics and gynecology.
In 2012, she defended her doctoral thesis on the topic “Non-developing pregnancy: pathogenesis, prophylaxis, prevention” according to the code 14.00.01-Obstetrics and gynecology.
The main areas of practice:Management of pregnant women and consultation of women in labor in the maternity ward and in the intensive care unit at No. 9 maternity hospital in Uchtepa district, Tashkent.The main directions of scientific activity: 2009-2011 “Development of methods for predicting an undeveloped pregnancy in high-risk women and improving treatment” 2012-2014 years “Health care of mother and fetus – Search for effective methods for early diagnosis and prediction of pre- and postnatal complications” 2015-2017 “Development of methods for predicting obstetric and perinatal complications in pregnant women with acute respiratory infections” The main scientific works for the last 5 years:Articles and theses:
The prognostic role of vascular endothelial growth factor тезис World Congress on Controversies in Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility (COGI), October, 2013, Vienna, Austria, P. 120.
- Evaluation of prognostic importance determining of placental growth factors in women with primary placental failure. тезис World Congress on Controversies in Obstetrics, Gynecology &Infertility (COGI), October, 2013, Vienna, Austria, P.56.
- The roleof urogenital infection in the genesis of non-developing pregnancy. тезис World Congress on Controversies in Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility, October, 2013, Vienna, Austria, P.127
- Correction of endothelial dysfunction in women with hypertensive disorders. Article. News of dermatovenerology and reproductive health. Central Asian scientific and practical journal. -Tashkent, 2013. – №3A. – P. 26-27.
- The effect of L-arginine on the development of complications in pregnant women with preeclampsia. Thesis News of dermatovenerology and reproductive health Central Asian scientific and practical journal. – Tashkent, 2013. – № 3A. – P. 13-14.
- Method for predicting a non-developing pregnancy patent No. IAP 20110091
- A method for predicting pregnancy-induced hypertension patent No. IAP 20140373
- Morphofunctional characteristics of the endometrium in case of miscarriage of hormonal genesis. Thesis Problems of Biology and Medicine (quarterly international scientific journal). -2013. -№4 (75). – P. 113.
- Morphofunctional characteristics of the endometrium in the case of miscarriage of infectious genesis. Article. News dermatovenereology and reproductive health Central Asian scientific and practical journal. – Tashkent, 2014. – №3. – P. 13-14
- Endometrial picture of miscarriage of endocrine etiology. Article. Medical Journal of Uzbekistan. – 201 4.-№6.
- Reproductive health of girls suffering from viral hepatitis B Article. Infection, immunity and pharmacology, 2014.-№3. -Tom 2.- S. 100-103.
- Introduction of medical abortion in primary health care. Thesis Bulletin of the Russian State Medical University, IX International (XVIII All-Russian Pirogov Scientific Medical Conference of Students and Young Scientists, -2014.-С. 35
Teaching aids and methodological recommendations: • Practical skills in obstetrics and gynecoogy. Methodical manual for residents of master’s degree in medical universities, Tashkent, 2008.
• Undeveloped pregnancy. Manual for doctors, Tashkent, 2011.
• Risk factors and prognosis of undeveloped pregnancies in high-risk women Methodological recommendations – Tashkent: Top Image Media, 2011.
• Hypertensive disorders during pregnancy Educational and methodological manual for students of IV-V courses of medical higher educational institutions, Tashkent, 2014.
• Risk factors and prognosis of obstetric and perinatal complications in pregnant women with ARI. 2018.